The Best Preventive Auto Maintenance Services in Scottsdale
Preventive auto maintenance is performed so that your vehicle stays in good running condition. Following the scheduled maintenance recommendations of your vehicle’s manufacturer minimizes the risks of breakdowns. In addition, it prolongs the life of your engine, transmission, cooling system, steering system and brake system. Additionally, checking fluid levels regularly and changing them as recommended or as needed by visual inspection is key to a vehicle’s longevity.
Most vehicles driven in Metro Phoenix traffic should follow the maintenance recommendations in the severe service category. If you are driving a maintenance challenged vehicle, and you do not want your vehicle to age prematurely, pay closer attention to your fluids and filters.
A critical piece of the puzzle is keeping your vehicle up to standard with the best preventive maintenance schedule. We treat your car like it’s ours.
Auto Maintenance Services Include:
- Change Oil and Filter, Lube Chassis, Check and Top Off Fluids, Check Air Filter, Check Tires, Courtesy Inspection
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Filters the air that comes through your dash. Recommended every 30,000 miles
- Drain and Flush Cooling System, Check Belts and Hoses, Pressure Test for Leaks, Check Radiator Cap, Thermostat, and Fan Operation Fill Up with up to 1 1/2 Gallons of Coolant
- Drop Pan, Inspect Valve Body, Check for Leaks, Replace Pan Gasket and Top Off Fluid
Fuel Injection Service
- Disable Vehicle Fuel Supply, Hook up Fuel Injection Flush Apparatus, High Pressure Flush Fuel Injectors with Safe Cleaning Agent
- Complete Flush of System, Fill with Fresh Fluid, Note: Brake Fluid Absorbs Moisture, which Kills Brake Components