BMW Repair Scottsdale
If you’re searching “BMW Repair Scottsdale” while looking for auto mechanics near you, Bridwell Automotive Center can help! We provide affordable BMW Service and Repair for all BMW automobiles. If you are experiencing problems with your BMW, bring your vehicle in to our BMW repair shop located at 7171 E Lincoln Dr or give us a call today at (480) 948-4781.
BMW Repair Services In Scottsdale
BMW’s are amazing machines that require specified training and education in order to be able to repair and service them correctly and effectively. At Bridwell automotive shop in Scottsdale, we pride ourselves in housing only the most qualified BMW mechanics who will thoroughly understand your vehicle inside and out, front to back.
We are locally-owned and family-owned auto repair center, providing our neighbors the special attention you would expect from a small business who has factory-trained technicians and access to parts worldwide. Give us a call. We are glad to take care of your European car with expertise!
- Auto Repairs & Maintenance
- Computer Diagnostics
- Suspension and Steering
- Oil Changes
- Tune ups
- Engine replacement
- Engine repair
- Emissions testing repairs
- Brake Repair
- Radiator Repair/Cooling system repair
- Engine performance diagnosis
- Air Conditioning
- Clutch and Transmissions
- Auto Detaling
- Transmission Repair
- Pre-Purchase inspections
- Brake Service
- Maintenance inspections
- Check Engine LIght
- Wheel Alignment
- Timing Belt Service
- Traction Control Systems
Regular Scheduled BMW Maintenance:
- Oil Change every 12 months or 5-7,000 miles starting after 1200 miles
- Change air filter every 12,000 miles or major service
- Flush Engine Coolant every 36 months
- Flush Hydraulic (clutch and brake) systems every 36 months
- Flush Hydraulic leveling system every 48 months or 50,000 which ever happens first
- Flush Power steering fluid every 30,000 miles
- Inspect body every 36 months
- Balance and Rotate tires ever 6-8,000 miles
- Transmission maintenance service every 30,000 miles starting after 40,000 miles
- Automotive diagnostic checks of MRS/SRS air bag after every 45,000 miles
- Wheel alignment every 25,000 miles driven
- Replace fuel filter every 3 years
- (not all items apply to every BMW)
BMW Engine Repair
- Boring (valve seat bores, connecting rods, and engine blocks)
- Resurfacing (cylinder heads, engine block deck, and flywheels)
- Straightening cylinder heads
- Honing (camshaft journals, crankshaft journals, lifter bores, connecting rods, and cylinder bores)
- Balancing (flywheel, rods, rotating assemblies, harmonic balancer, crankshaft, and pistons)
- Flow Bench (headers, intake filter housings, intake/exhaust. exhaust sections, throttle housings, and intake/exhaust manifolds)
- Head work (Valve seat machining, valve machining, valve guide replacement)
BMW Service & Repair By Knowledgeable Mechanics
Service and repair by knowledgeable and friendly staff and certified technicians. They provide top- notch customer service to each and every one of our customers. Our technicians have a truly understand your love for your BMW as they are owners/drivers of Beemers themselves. This love and affection for BMWs extends to passionate attention to detail for every service or repair we perform as we want to see your in just as good condition as we’d like to see our own.
The investment that you’ve made in your vehicle marks a sense of pride in your vehicle and it’s performance that we share, and it shows in the execution of our services. Our prices are always competitive and fair and your satisfaction with our results are guaranteed.
Bridwell technicians are both ASE Certified and factory trained in order to provide the best BMW services and repairs in the Valley of the Sun. We keep computers on our shop floor so your vehicles history and the results of our diagnostics etc can be easily displayed for our technicians as well as for all to see as we believe in having transparency throughout our processes. This not only keeps everyone aware of the situation, it saves you money as our technicians will always have vital information on hand instead of having to seek it out elsewhere.
Schedule BMW Service or Repair at Our Auto Shop In Scottsdale, Arizona
We care about our customers so much that should you ever have a problem on any work we do, rest assured that you can talk to Lane or Terry Bridwell any day of the week or time of day. How is that for customer service!
Also, please be aware that we provide shuttle service to your home or to work and pick you up afterwards for your convenience from 8AM to 5PM. Plus our pick-up and drop off hours are from 6AM until 9 PM. Call Bridwell Automotive today at 480-948-4781 to get started!